July 20-24, 2016
ATTENTION STUDENT MEMBERS OF IARR: Announcing the 2016 IARR Conference Student Submission Awards!
If you meet the eligibility criteria below, please consider applying for a reduced conference registration award. The award consists of $100, which would be applied toward the cost of registration. These awards are intended to help defray the expense of attending the 2016 IARR Conference in Toronto, particularly for student members who are traveling longer distances to attend conference.
Award eligibility criteria are:
- not having received a registration award for a prior IARR conference;
- being a current student member of IARR (go to www.iarr.org to join if you are not already a member);
- being an author of an accepted submission (a talk or a poster);
- willingness to volunteer 1-2 hours of time to help at the conference
To apply, please send an email message to IARR President Jeff Simpson (at firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than March 22, 2016 indicating your interest in being considered for an award. Using “IARR Student Award Application” in the subject line, the email message must include the following information:
- a statement confirming that you meet all 4 of the eligibility criteria listed above;
- your contact information (email, ground address, department, University, and adviser);
- the abstract of your accepted conference submission;
- a statement indicating where you will be traveling from in order to attend the 2016 conference (e.g., the city and country of origin)
Applications will be evaluated based on these criteria by the IARR Conference Awards Committee. Applicants will be notified by April 1 as to whether or not they have received a reduced conference registration award.